Timeless Rose by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Timeless Rose on white paper with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, color with Prisma pencils and cut out.
- Stamp Vintage Letter and sponge with Wild Honey and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks.
- Distress edges and apply a dragonfly brad.
- Stamp sentiment, stamping Happy with Versamark and embossing with Aged Green Embossing Enamel and Anniversary with Tuxedo Black.
- Cut into tag shape, sponge edges with Worn Lipstick. Spray tag with 1 part Deco Art Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush and 2 parts water in a 2 oz Spray Splatter Applicator.
- Wrap May Arts cord arount Vintage Letter panel and tie tag on. Pop up with 3D Foam Squares from Scrap Book Adhesives by 3L
- Layer onto Authentique 6x6 Bundle Classic: Pretty, distress edges and mount to a goldenrod card that has been sponged with Tea Dye Ink.
- Empty Bottles and Storage Jars Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Timeless Rose Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Vintage Letter Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
6x6 Bundle Classic Pretty Paper by Authentique
Tim Holtz® Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick, & Tea Dye Distress Inks by Ranger®
Gold Rush Metallic Lustre Paint by DecoArt®
Baker's Twine by May Arts
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils Ink Blushers by Imagine Crafts
Small & Micro Hole Punches
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project