Tortoise by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Mint Julep cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Stencil Hello and Tortoise on white cardstock with white embossing paste.
- When dry, return the stencil over the image and sponge ink on it to color.
- Layer image panel onto a larger darker green panel.
- Tie ribbon around the panel and then adhere to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Mint Julep, Evergreen)
- Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Grosgrain Ribbon by Ofray
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project