Tree Line by Alison Heikkila
- Die cut the Tree Line with black cardstock.
- Cut a piece of mounting paper to the same size as the die.
- The micro glitters I used for the background were Sunflower, Orange, Pink, and Teal. Peel off one side of the mounting paper. Starting with the Sunflower, sprinkle across the bottom of the sticky side, bumping up a bit to create a sun. Messy is ok. The glitter line doesn't need to be perfectly straight or even. Shake off the excess, and move up to orange, then pink, then teal. Take care to not go up too high with the color, and be sure to not dump the glitter towards the still-sticky area.
- Cut your card base out of green cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8." Attach the glittered sunrise to the card base by removing the paper from the back side of the mounting paper.
- Use a liquid adhesive to attach the Tree Line to the glittered sunrise.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project