Tree Line by Laura Drahozal
- The card base is 9” by 5 ¾” folded on top.
- Either soap the back the Tree Line Stencil or cover it with Versamark. You need to create a light film across the back that makes the stencil easy to remove from the adhesive on the mounting paper.
- Cut the mounting paper to match the sizes of the stencil.
- Remove one side of the coverings on the double sided mounting paper and place the stencil, soap or Versamark side down, on the paper.
- Pour the colored (non-silver) embossing powders over the stencil in strips and then blend the colors together with your finger.
- Place the project upside down on a flat surface and carefully peel the mounting paper off of the stencil.
- Use the heat tool to emboss the image.
- Cover the newly revealed sticky paper with Aged Silver Embossing Enamel and press down lightly with your finger.
- Pour the Sterling Silver Embossing Enamel in the areas that seem a little bare.
- Emboss with your heat tool.
- Assemble the card. Remember that removing the backing from the Double Sided Mounting Adhesive makes it into a sticker.
Also uses these supplies:
EP101 Sterling Silver Embossing Powder
FREG023 Aged Silver Embossing Enamel
EJK06 Teal Encrusted Jewel Kit
DP112 Clear Turquoise Embossing Powder
EP519 Clear Lavender Embossing Powder
EP231 PEARLustre™ Lapis Embossing Powder
EP228 PEARLustre™ Tanzanite Embossing Powder
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project