Truck Tidings Build a Wreath by Fran Seiford
- Fold red cardstock panel in half to form card base.
- Adhere smaller panel of patterned cardstock on card front.
- Stamp, color and die cut truck, tree, and gifts.
- Cut pine branches from green cardstock with Build a Wreath dies.
- Use palette knife to apply regular Dreamweaver Embossing Paste to bottom of card front.
- Sprinkle Shaved Ice on wet past and allow to dry.
- When dry, attach truck, tree, gifts and branches as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives