Truck Tidings by Fran Seiford
- Fold a blue panel of cardstock in half to make card base.
- Layer a panel of patterned paper on to card front.
- Stamp truck, tree and gifts images in black on white cardstock.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut images using die cutting machine.
- Use palette knife to spread regular embossing paste on card front to mimic snow.
- Sprinkle Shaved Ice on paste and press gently to adhere. Allow to dry.
- Adhere truck to card front with gifts in truck bed.
- Use 3D foam squares to attach tree in front of gifts.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Die Cutting Machine like Big Shot by Sizzix
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project