Truck Tidings Trees by Fran Seiford
- Fold blue cardstock in half to form card base.
- Use two different patterned cardstocks, one light and one dark.
- Cut the dark patterened cardstock in half and layer it on the light blue one.
- Sprinkle chunky white embossing powder in the center of the two cardstocks and heat from underneath.
- Stamp, color and die cut two Christmas Trees.
- Assemble card as shown.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Truck Tidings Cling Stamps and Die Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Patterned Paper
- Die Cutting Machine like Big Shot by Sizzix
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project