Winter Snowman Set by Debi Hammons
- Trace Winter Snowman stencil on white cardstock with a fine line, black, permanent marker.
- Stamp snowman face in black on traced image.
- Color image as desired, Debi used colored pencils.
- Use Snowman Die Cut to cut out image
- Fold a 4" X 8" panel of light blue cardstock in half to form card base.
- Layer a 3-3/4" square panel of dark blue on card front.
- On a 3-1/2" square panel of white mixed media paper stencil the snowflake pattern from Snowman stencil using light blue ink and a stencil brush.
- Layer white panel on to dark blue panel.
- Adhere snowman to card front with 3D Foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Colored Pencils by Tombow®
Fine Line, Black, Permanent Marker
3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Light Blue Pigment Ink - Debi Used Splendor from Tsukineko
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project