Winter Tweets Birdhouse by Debbie Cole
- Base birdhouse and card stock with Blue Chiffon.
- Tape the large scales stencils over the card stock and apply white embossing paste using a spreader. Sprinkle with Kaleidoscope embossing powder and heat set. Cut to fit the one side of roof and glue into position. Repeat step for the other side.
- Impress the snow text stamp around the bottom of the birdhouse with Snow White.
- Load the snowflake stamps with the clear Versamark ink and stamp randomly around the birdhouse. Embossing with Kaleidoscope powder and heat set. Repeat using the white embossing powder. Spread the white embossing paste on the top and edges of the roof, along with the bottom of the birdhouse. Sprinkle with the Shaved Ice.
- Stamp the birds onto Mixed Media paper using Lamp Black. Cut out with companion dies. Wash the blue sections of the bird with Blue Heave and the yellow areas with Golden Straw using paint that has been thinned with water until it is transparent.
- Float to shade the yellow areas with Raw Sienna and the flue areas with True Blue. Glaze the golden areas with transparent floats of Berry Red.
- Shaved Ice 4.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Large Scales Metal Stencil 11.99
- Kaleidoscope Metal Stencil 9.99
- Cling Winter Tweets Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Winter Tweets Die Cut Set 19.99
- International Snow Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- DP100 Detail White Embossing Powder
- Americana™ Acrylic Paints by DecoArt® (Berry Red, Blue Chiffon, Blue Haven, Lamp Black, Raw Sienna, True Blue, Snow White)
- Light Blue / White Cardstock
- Wooden Birdhouse
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project