Winter Tweets Bluebird by Fran Seiford
- Create card base from 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of dark green cardstock.
- Layer a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of red cardstock to the front of the folded card base.
- Adhere sticky panel to a 3-3/4" X 5" panel of white cardstock and trim to size.
- Stamp bird and holly sprig in black ink on a white panel of cardstock.
- Color as desired and die cut with Winter Tweets cutting dies.
- Remove cover sheet from sticky panel and adhere bird and holly sprig to the center.
- Spoon Spoonful of Silver embossing powder and elements in a swath beneath the bird area.
- Add Spoonful of Snow to rest of sticky panel and heat from the back to melt powder and set elements.
- Adhere bird panel to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project