Wreath Metal Stencil Green by Janelle Stollfus
- Make a tent card from 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 inch Parrot cardstock.
- Trim Double-Sided Mounting paper to the size of the stencil.
- Remove liner and place on white cardstock, rub down so it is secure on the cardstock.
- Trace the berries through the stencil onto extra cardstock and use eyelet tool to make a stencil.
- Remove top liner off of white cardstock and place down on a flat surface
- Tap Watermark Ink onto the back of Wreath stencil covering completely. Align on top of the sticky panel of white cardstock and tape down.
- Align the eyelet stencil over Wreath and tape down.
- Add Red Micro Glitter in certain spots, tap off excess and repeat with Rose Jewel Glitter.
- Take of eyelet stencil and mask around the ribbon of the Wreath stencil and repeat Red and Rose glitter.
- Take off the mask around the ribbon and finish with Lime Micro Glitter.
- Remove mask and Wreath stencil and sprinkle Sunflower Micro Glitter sparingly around exposed sticky panel.
- Sprinkle Multi Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter over the entire sticky paper and rub in, remove excess and trim white cardstock away.
- Glue to Brick cardstock and then onto Parrot card base.
Also uses these supplies:
- MG07 Sunflower Micro Glitter
- MG08 Lime Micro Glitter
- MG011 Red Micro Glitter
- GX220U Multi Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter
- GM252U Rose Jewel Ultra Fine Glitter
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Parrot)
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper (Brick)
- Eyelet Tool and Hammer
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project