Baby Background by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of Sky cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Stamp the Baby Background image twice on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color one image completely, select three images from the second stamping to color and cut out.
- Die cut the full colored image with the size R pair from the Fitted Frames Set B, using the smaller frame on the stamped image and the larger on a piece of Tuscan Sun cardstock.
- Die cut three small frame sets from white and Tuscan Sun for the three cut out images, these are size A from Fitted Frames set A, and size J from Fitted Frames set B.
- Edge all the Tuscan Sun frames with the Y17 marker.
- Adhere the colored background image to the large matching frame, tie a ribbon and bow around the frame near the bottom, adhere to the card front.
- Adhere the small white frames to the matching Tuscan Sun frames and adhere to the card front where you want them.
- Use foam squares to attach the cut out images to the small frames.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Baby Background Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Tuscan Sun, Sky)
- Copic® Markers (Y00, Y02, Y13, Y17, Y21, Y26, R00, R81, R85, R89, T1, T3, T5, YG01, YG03, YG05, B0000, B32, B34, B41)
- Big Shot™ by Sizzix®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project