Blossom Bunch by Jennie Lin Black
- Stamp image twice (one piece is “a” & the other piece is “b”).
- Mask off the flower area and airbrush piece a using Copic Airbrush and B00, B02 markers then set aside.
- Color the flowers on BOTH PIECES with Copic markers or other favorite coloring tools.
- Cut out the colored flowers from piece b.
- Color stems and add grass if desired.
- Now layer the flowers onto piece “a” using glue dots. Roll up the edges of each petal to reveal a bit of the lower layer.
- Add rhinestones, stamp greeting, freehand cut a tag and add other embellishments as desired. The background on this card was embossed using Sizzix embossing folder.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Blossom Bunch Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Core'dinations®
Copic® Markers (Y11, Y15, Y19, YRY04, YR07, B00, B02, YG03, YG63)
Slotted Punch by EKSuccess®
Embossing Folder by Sizzix®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project