Butterfly Pattern by Jamie Martin
- Stamp butterfly with black on white paper twice.
- Sponge one of the papers with green inks, distress left and bottom edges and tear top and right edges.
- Color the butterfly on the unsponged piece with pencils and cut out.
- Pop up butterfly on the sponged piece and add pearls to the body.
- Emboss a doily with Jeweled Gold embossing powder.
- Tie ribbon around bottom of the stamped piece and glue on flower.
- Layer pieces as shown and add pearls to top of the stamped image.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Butterfly Pattern Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock and paper- green, decorative
Inks- Distress Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint
Plus- pearls, doily, May Arts ribbon, paper flower, colored pencils, foam squares
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project