Cattus Librum Frame by Fran Seiford
1. Using VersaMark Ink Pad, stamp swirl image on surface of frame, wrapping around the wood as you come to the edge. (for this step, you do not need to mount your cling stamp on a block).
2. Sprinkle Aged Silver Embossing Enamel onto stamped area and heat to set. Repeat this all over frame, until well covered with the design. Seal with clear laquer when done.
3. Stamp Kitty on cream paper with VersaFine Ink and set aside.
4. Stamp swirl again in a pleasing pattern on the Java cardstock, and emboss with several different colors of powder for a varied look.
5. Dribble both paint colors together over embossed designs and scrub in with the paintbrush mixing and covering the area as you go.
6. Scrub over embossed sections with a rough rag or paper towel intil the embossed colors are revealed.
7. When that is dry, you can rub in chalk colors with your finger if desired.
8. Mount Kitty image on top of the background and insert into frame.
9. Affix the ribbon between the picture backing and the painted mat, and tie a bow for hanging at the top.
10. Clean your glass with glass cleaner.
Watch Fran's YouTube Video on making this project
Also uses these supplies:
FREG026 Aged Black Embossing Enamel
FREG023 Aged Silver Embossing Enamel
FREG024 Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
FREG025 Aged Copper Embossing Enamel
Bazzill Basics Cardstock- Java (fits into 5x7 frame)
Clear Laquer Varnish
Acrylic paints: Burnt Umber and Tangerine
Creative Imaginations Sheer Brown 1 1/2
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project