Clipper Ship Special Day by Jamie Martin
- Lay Clipper Ship Stencil on a white cardstock panel in a large shoe box, spray with Blueberry Shake Memories Mists. Before removing stencil, lay a white cardstock panel on top of the stencil and rub. This top piece is what was used on this card. Layer onto a brown panel.
- Stamp a tan card with Vintage letter with tea die ink, sponge edges and on Clipper Ship.
- Stamp a cream panel with a stamp from the Industrial set with antique linen, sponge edges and over stamp sentiment with vintage sepia ink. Glue to card.
- Randomly sponge with Golden Glitz Delicata ink.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Vintage Letter Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- AS Cling Industrial Set 11.99
- Clipper Ship Stencil 9.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
VersaFine™ Vintage Sepia Ink by Tsukineko®
Delicata™ Golden Glitz Ink by Tsukineko®
Tim Holtz® Tea Dye & Antique Linen Distress Inks by Ranger®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project