Corner Flowers Joy by Alison Heikkila
Emboss the Corner Flowers stencil on to pale blue cardstock using Pearlescent Paste and palette knife.
Sprinkle Metallic F/X powders on to wet stenciled image using a dry paint brush. Dip the brush into the container, and gently tap the powders over the image. Apply one color at a time, until you have covered the image to your liking. Tap the cardstock around to move the powders and help them to mingle. Let dry and brush off excess.
Stamp sentiment from Spring Sentiments set, and die cut with rectangular frame from the Pop Up Die Set. Spray with Glimmer Mists and let dry.
Mat floral image on to olive cardstock. Cut slate blue cardstock (10 x 6 1/2") for card base. Glue all layers.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Pearlescent Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Corner Flowers Metal Stencil 11.99
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Amber Glow, Pixie Dust, Sapphire, Purple Satin, Forestry Metallic F/X Powders
Vintage Pink, Woven Burlap Glimmer Mists by Tattered Angels®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project