Frida Cat by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image on to Canson Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
- Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
- Trim the image and round the corners using a Medium Corner Rounder.
- Cut the card base out of Mint Julep cardstock to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
- Ink the top and bottom sides with VersaMark Ink.
- Sprinkle Carnelian embossing powder on to those 2 sides and heat set.
- Ink the 2 remaining sides of the card base with VersaMark Ink.
- Sprinkle Amethyst embossing powder on to them and heat set.
- Glue the colored image on to the card base with Zip Dry Glue.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Frida Cat Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- EP222 Carnelian PEARLustre Embossing Powder
- EP219 Amethyst PEARLustre Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Mint Julep)
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson®
- Medium Corner Rounder by EKSuccess®
- ZIG® Clean Color Markers by Kuretake® (041, 043, 044, 045, 052, 53, 070, 082, 084, 090, 095, 097, 098, 901)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project