Garden Home by Lyn Bernatovich
- Create a card base by folding an 11" X 4-1/4" panel of blue cardstock in half.
- On a 4" X 5" panel of white mixed media paper, stamp Garden Home in black and color as desired.
- Use Heart Whimsy Stencil and paste with blue embossing paste (add one drop blue acrylic paint to a scoop of glossy white paste) on edges of card, allow to dry.
- Create Tag as shown from stamps in the Terrarium Perfectly Clear Stamps set. Color as desired.
- Adhere stamped panel to card front and sprinkle with Shabby White Embossing Enamel. Heat from beneath to melt and adhere to all layers.
- Wrap blue ribbon as shown around card front at left side.
- Adhere tag with Zip Dry to ribbon center.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives Embossing
Blue Acrylic Tube Paint
Polka Dot Ribbon by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project