Glass Glitter Easter Eggs by Monika Thomas
- Coat each egg in glue and cover thoroughly with glass glitter. Monika used Silver, Fuchsia, Green, Red, Champagne, and Royal Purple Frantage Glass Glitters. Allow to dry.
- Press glitter into any areas that didn't fill the first time adding additional glue as necessary.
- Tie a coordinating ribbon, as shown, to each egg.
- Adhere a cutout letter to each egg to spell desired phrase.
- Apply glitter ribbon around the edges of foam core or styrofoam base with glue. Pin in place until dry with straight pins.
- Adhere fencing to back side of base with glue, clamp until dry.
- Adhere eggs to base with glue, allow to dry.
- Attach grass with glue to base around eggs, allow to dry.
- Frantage Glass Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Paper Mache Eggs
Paper Glue or White Glue
Various Sheer and Striped Ribbons by May Arts
Foamcore Base (cut to size)
Gift Package Shred or Easter Grass - Green
White Picket Fence from hobby store
Glitter Ribbon from May Arts
Cricut Alphabet Cartridge and Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project