Gnome Home by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Start with 4 3/4” x 6” red card. Stamp entire card with AS Cling Industrial paint texture stamp using Red Brick Distress Ink. Cut 4” x 5 ¼” brown cardstock, and glue centered onto card.
- Cut 3 5/8” x 5 ¾” Mixed Media White Paper and stamp Gnome Home using Memento Ink. Color with Copics as shown. Glue centered onto brown cardstock. Glue Buttons.
- Cut 1 ¼” x 1 ½” white cardstock, and stamp with Stampendous “Home is where memories live forever” using Memento Ink. Mat onto brown cardstock leaving 1/8” border. Glue to card as shown.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Andy Skinner Industrial Cling Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Gnome Home Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper©
Tim Holtz® Fired Brick Distress Ink Pad by Ranger®
Copic® Markers (YG03, G07, G28, G29, G82, G85, B000, B00, Y11, Y35, BV02, BV13, R59, R35, R37, 100, C7, C5, C3, C2, E08, E33, E34, E37, E41, E71, E77, E95)
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project