Gnome Home by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink on white cardstock.
- Color image with markers and trim to image edges.
- Stamp sign, mushrooms and plants with black ink on white cardstock, color these, fussy cut and set aside.
- Create A2 card base with a tent fold from green cardstock.
- Trim light brown cardstock 1/8" smaller all around than card base.
- Using a sharp blade, make a small incision along tree root for sign post.
- Adhere all layers as shown.
- Using foam squares, attach fussy cut pieces as shown.
- When attaching sign, slide post into incision at root and then adhere top of sign to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Gnome Home Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Copic® Markers (R02, R05, R08, R14, R17, R46, R56, R81, R83, R85, G21, G24, G28, G29, G40, G43, G46, G82, G85, G94, G99, YG11, YG13, YG17, YG61, YG63, YG67, YG93, E08, E23, E25, E27, E33, E34, E41, E42, E43, E44, E95, E97, E99, Y04, Y11, YR07, B0000, B000, B12, B14, B17, BG02, BG05, BG99, BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04, RV17, RV52, RV55, RV63, RV66, W0, W1, W4, W7, T2, T4, T6, T8, C0, C1, C3, C4)
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project