Halloween Hats Family by Fran Seiford
- Stamp pumpkins, hat and sentiment on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut colored images.
- Cut sentiment to size desired and back with black cardstock panel that is .25" larger than sentiment panel.
- Cut 12" x 6" black cardstock panel, scored and folded in half to create card base.
- Cut a 5.75" x 5.75" panel of patterned paper. Mount to card front using Zip Dry™ Adhesive.
- Adhere sentiment panel to card front.
- Adhere pumpkins and hat. Use Zip Dry for a few pumpkins and hat, and dimensional foam adhesive for two of them to create depth.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Halloween Hats Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry™ Adhesive
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project