Halloween Hats Pop Up Stages by Fran Seiford
- Stamp pumpkins, hats and sentiment on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired. (Fran used Copic™ Markers)
- Die cut images, and use a circle die for the sentiment.
- Center a Pop Up Stages die on a 5.25" x 10.75" pattern paper panel. Run through die cutting machine and pop forward the slit created as you fold in half.
- Return panel in an open position.
- Adhere hats to pumpkins with glue, then adhere pumpkins to the back of the panel and the front of the slit created by the Stages Die.
- Adhere panel 8.5" x 11" black cardstock panel, scored at 5.5".
- Adhere sentiment circle with dimensional foam adhesive.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Pop Up Stages Die Set 19.99
- Halloween Hats Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
Zip Dry™ Adhesive
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project