HappyHoppers® Bouncing Bunnies by Jennie Lin Black
- Fold a 6" X 12" panel of coral cardstock in half to form card base
- Tie seam binding around a 5-3/4" square panel of patterned paper.
- Adhere to card front.
- Stamp Bouncing Bunnies on a panel of white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color as desired with Copic Markers
- Trim panel to size and layer on a larger coral panel.
- Layer both on a larger panel of the other side of the background paper.
- Adhere to card front as shown.
- Stamp greetings on white cardstock, trim and adhere to larger coral panels.
- Attach greeting panels with 3D Foam Squares
- Punch coral flowers and adhere with Glue Dots.
- Add Pearls to the center of each.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Bouncing Bunnies Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Patterned Paper by Graphic45
Lace Seam Binding
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project