Haunted Tree by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the Haunted Tree with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink on to Mixed Media Paper.
- Color the image using the listed Zig Clean Color Markers listed. Use the water brush as desired.
- Crop the image.
- Use the Edge Distresser to tear up the edge of the colored image.
- Create the card base out of Kraft cardstock, cut to the size of 6 1/2" x 10."
- Cut pieces of Velvet Night, Plum, Evergreen, and Grasshopper to 4 1/2" wide.
- Tear the bottom of each of the above mentioned cardstocks to create a rough edge.
- Layer the colors together from Grasshopper on the bottom, followed by Evergreen, then Plum, and lastly Velvet Night. The cardstock height altogether should be approximately 5 1/2" high.
- Attach the cardstocks to the Kraft card base.
- Attach the Haunted Tree to the card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Haunted Tree Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Velvet Night, Plum, Evergreen, Grasshopper)
- Kraft Cardstock
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson®
- ZIG® Clean Color Markers by Kuretake® (035, 043, 044, 062, 065, 068, 075, 083, 091, 093, 096, 901)
- Water Brush
- Edge Distresser by Heidi Swapp
- Scotch® ATG Gun
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project