House-Mouse® Blossom Breeze by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold an 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 inch cardstock in half for a card base.
- Tape down Mandala Metal Stencil onto card base in bottom right corner.
- Apply paste to one edge of stencil with palette knife.
- Use spreader at 30 - 45 degree angle to spread paste over design. Replace leftover paste into jar, clean rim and close tightly. Clean tools and stencil in warm soapy water.
- Stamp Blossom Breeze with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color (marker numbers shown above).
- Mask image with masking pen and once dry clean up edges with Zero Eraser Pen.
- Use airbrush system with B12, B14, Y17, and YR24 to create background.
- Remove mask and trim paper down to card size.
- Trim a Lime Pop color cardstock mat for the image.
- Tie ribbon bow around image.
- Place Foam Squares on the back of each corner and adhere to card base.
- Stamp sentiment from Friend Wishes with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and cut out with Build A Wreath circle die.
- Adhere sentiment to a color cardstock scallop circle and hole punch.
- Tie tag onto bow with hemp twine.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
- Blossom Breeze Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Mandala Stencil 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors™ Grasshopper and Lime Pop cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
- Sketch™ Markers by Copic® (B12, B14, B60, B91,E50, E51, E53, E93, G24, G40, G85, RV95, W3, W5, W7, Y17, YR24, YG21, YG23, YG25)
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Black 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- White Hemp Twine
- Masking Pen by Molotow
- Zero Eraser Pen by Tombow
- Glue Remover Eraser
- Remove Tape
- 1/8-inch Hole Punch
- Airbrush System (optional)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project