House-Mouse Designs® Ballerina Baby 2 by Kristine Reynolds
- Die cut card base and layers of paper using the Sizzix stand up die set.
- Adhere die cut layers to the card.
- Tie Ribbon around the card.
- Stamp Ballerina Baby image with black ink on white paper and color with markers.
- Die cut the image keeping the top part "out of the box".
- Adhere to card with 3d foam squares.
- Die cut decorative strip from orchid cardstock and adhere to card.
- For inside of the card, stamp senitment on a white strip of cardstock with lilac posies ink.
- punch two strips of orchid paper with scallop border punch and adhere to the ends of the sentiment strip before adhering to card..
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dance Like Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Ballerina Baby Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Copic® Markers (E50, E51, E93, E31, E33, E35, RV17, RV13, RV10)
Memento™ Lilac Posies Ink by Tsukineko®
Scallop Border Punch by EKSuccess®
Stand Up Card Die by Sizzix®
Ribbon by May Arts
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Die Cutting Machine like Big Shot by Sizzix
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project