House-Mouse Designs® Caffeine High by Kristine Reynolds
- Create square card base from black cardstock.
- Layer a brown panel on top of the black base.
- Stamp Coffee Background in Black on white cardstock.
- Add pops of turquoise on cups and distress panel with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Adhere background to larger turquoise card.
- Attach layered panels to card front.
- Stamp Caffeine High in black on white cardstock and color with Copic Markers.
- Layer colored panel on a turquoise panel then a black one.
- Adhere layered panels to card front as shown.
- Tie a ribbon around card front.
- Coffee Background Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Distress Ink Applicator
Ribbon from Creative Impressions
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project