House-Mouse Designs® Caffeine High Pink by Kristine Reynolds
- Create a card base from brown cardstock.
- Adhere a pink layer of cardstock on the card front.
- Stamp Coffee Background in black on white cardstock.
- Distress background with instant coffee in a spritz/splatter bottle.
- Cut background panel into rectangles and piece together on a brown layer, a bit apart.
- Adhere background layer to card front.
- Stamp Caffeine High in black on white cardstock, color as desired, and distress around the edges with coffee or brown ink.
- Layer on to pink then black cardstock, adhere to card front.
- Sprinkle Frantage Pink Encrusted Jewel Kit elements on to the card front and heat from beneath.
- Empty Bottles and Storage Jars Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
Also uses these supplies:
Pink and Brown Cardstock from Bazzill Basics
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project