House-Mouse Designs® Flag Flyer by Pam Bray
- Stamp and color image, die cut out.
- Stamp backgrounds with black ink, color both backgrounds with markers. Adhere one to front of card base.
- Die cut frame from second background paper, layer with stamped image. Add to top of card base with pop dots.
- Punch star border, adhere to front of card base.
- Stamp sentiment with VersaMark to background paper, emboss. Fussy cut around embossed image. Add to front of card with pop dots.
- Adhere small stars to top of layered image with glue pen.
- Add twine bow and gemstones.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- AS Cling Toxic Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Flag Flyer Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
EP208 Ivory Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Copic® Markers (C3, N3, E31, E33, E35, E39, R83)
Art Grips by Faber-Castell® (#121, #123, #151)
eBrush by Craftwell
Star Border Punch
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives