House-Mouse Designs® Iris Climber by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 5 1/4" x 10 1/5" of teal cardstock in half to create a square card base.
- Adhere patterned paper strips to the card.
- Tie Ribbon around the lower portion of the card.
- Stamp image on an oval die cut white panel and color with pencils.
- Sponge clouds on the panel using the Picasso stencil.
- Back image panel with a purple scallop edge die cut oval panel and then adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Iris Climber Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project