House-Mouse Designs® Pretty Guinea by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Start with 7” x 5 1/2” grey horizontal card. Ink edges with blender tool and Pumice Stone Distress Ink. Cut 6 1/2” x 4 1/2” lavender cardstock and stamp with Floral Tapestry Cling Stamp using Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. Glue centered.
- Cut 6 /4” x 4 “ purple cardstock Stamp with Leaves from Fronds Clear Stamp Set using Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. Glue as shown. Cut 7” x ¼” purple cardstock Stamp with Leaves from Fronds Clear Stamp Set using Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. Glue 1/8” from the bottom.
- Glue 7” x 1 ½” grey plaid pattered paper, and lavender ribbon as shown.
- Cut 5 ½” x 3 ½” grey cardstock. Stamp Birthday Wish sentiment with Versamark Ink, sprinkle with Detail White Embossing Powder and heat set. Glue centered.
- Cut 4 ¼” x 3” Mixed Media Paper. Stamp Pretty Guinea Cling Stamp using Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink. Color with Copic Markers. Mat with purple cardstock and glue as shown. Add bow.
- Birthday Assortment Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Pretty Guinea Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
CRR217 Floral Tapestry Cling Stamp (retired)
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper©
Patterned Paper Tim Holtz® Pumice Stone, Seedless Preserves
Distress Ink Pad by Ranger®
Copic® Markers (C1, C2, W3, W5, W7, E41, Y21, Y28, YR00, V01, Vo4, V12, R20)
Ribbon by May Arts
Blender Tool Heat Tool
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon
Adhesives Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project