House-Mouse Designs® Sandpiper Hello by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold 5 1/2 x 11 color cardstock in half for a 5 1/2 square inch card base.
- Stamp Sandpiper Hello onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Die cut the image and color cardstock frame with Fitted Frames B Set.
- Stamp Ocean Wisdom stamp on Mixed Media White Paper and cut out with nesting oval die.
- Stamp seashells and color. Die cut coordinating set.
- Tie bow around front of card base.
- Position colored image and sentiment in place and glue image down.
- Use foam tape on sentiment and slide one shell behind sentiment and foam tape the second one to the front of the sentiment.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Sandpiper Hello Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors™ Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
Copic® Markers (0, B01, B24, B26, B000, BG000, BG96, BV23, BV31, BV34, E02, E21, E23, E29, E37, E42, E43, E50, E51, E53, E93, N2, N4, W2, W5, W7, W9, YG01, YG03, YG05, YG13, YG17, YG63, YR31, YR24, YR27)
Ribbon by May Arts®
Foam Tape by Tombow®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project