House-Mouse Designs® Sandpiper Hello by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 5 1/2" panel of Caribbean Sea Cardstock in half to create a 5 1/2" square card.
- Adhere a 5 1/4" square panel of white cardstock to the card.
- Adhere a 5 1/4" x 3" panel of patterned paper to the card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back image panel with a slightly larger die cut panel of colored cork and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and then back with a larger die cut panel before adhering to card.
- Install brads.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Sandpiper Hello Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Caribbean Sea)
- Deep Blue Ocean Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Cork by DCWV®
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Shell Brads by Eyelet Outlet
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project