House-Mouse Designs® Warm Cup by Jennie Lin Black
- Create card base from brown panel of cardstock.
- Stamp Coffee background on a panel of white cardstock and distress with brown inks.
- Adhere coffee panel to a panel of patterned paper.
- Wrap a ribbon around layered panels and add a button.
- Adhere layered panels to front of card base.
- Stamp Warm Cup on watercolor paper and watercolor with distress inks.
- Trim, and layer on brown panel.
- Create strip from layered patterned paper, brown strip, and two paper fasteners.
- Apply strip to card front then layer mouse panel over the top.
- Coffee Background Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Warm Cup Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Core'dinations®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project