House-Mouse® Fall Float by Kristine Reynolds
- Stamp Mouse and Leaf Background on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Cut out Leaf Background and adhere to ivory panel with glue, then to green card front.
- Ink edges of Mouse panel with sponge and adhere to orange panel with glue.
- Adhere to card front.
- Sprinkle Aged Ivory Embossing Powder randomly over card front and heat from underneath to set and not blow off.
- Tie ribbon around front.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Fall Float Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
- R175 Leaf Background (Retired)
- FREG030 Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel
- Cream, Green, & Orange Cardstock
- Copic® Markers (W1, W3, W5, E00, E01, E02)
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Embossing Heat Tool
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project