House-Mouse® Mice Costumes by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" in half to create a 5 1/4" square card.
- Adhere a 5" square panel of Harvest Orange cardstock to the card base.
- Adhere a 2 1/2" x 5" panel of Mint Julep cardstock to the card.
- Stamp the House Mouse Image on a white panel of cardstock and color with pencils.
- Trim and back with a panel of Banana Pepper cardstock and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white oval die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back with a die cut panel of orange and then a larger die cut panal of Banana cardstock.
- Adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Tricky Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Mice Costumes Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Harvest Orange, Deep Purple, Mint Julep, Banana Pepper)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Classic Oval & Classic Scallop Oval Dies by Spellbinder™
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project