House-Mouse® Painting Stripes by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11 x 4 1/4" panel of Firecracker cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Tie Ribbon around a 5 1/4" x 4" panel of white cardstock and then adhere to card base.
- Stencil the sentiment on a 1 1/4" x 2" panel of Firecracker cardstock and adhere to card.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with pencils.
- Back panel with a slightly larger panel of Firecracker cardstock and then adhere to card with 3D foam.
- Install Candy Cane brad.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Happy Holidays Metal Stencil 2.99
- Painting Stripes Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Firecracker)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- FX Ribbon by Hobby Lobby
- Candy Cane Brad by Eyelet Outlet
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project