House-Mouse® Pumpkin Pie by Jamie Martin
- Fold 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of orange cardstock in half to create top folding card base.
- Stencil Bricks on front of card with Stencil Brush and Dark Orange ink.
- Stamp Pumpkin Pie image in black on white cardstock.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut image with Fitted Frames die.
- Sprinkle Copper Embossing Powder along bottom edge of panel and heat from underneath.
- Die cut larger frame from dark brown using Fitted Frames.
- Mount stamped panel to center of dark brown panel.
- Apply Aged Copper Turn Mounts with Aged Copper Mini Paper Fasteners.
- Adhere layered panels to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Turn Mounts and Mini Paper Fasteners by Creative Impressions
Splendor Ink Pad by Tsukineko
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project