House-Mouse® Pumpkin Pie by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of Mandarin cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a panel of canvas to a 5" square panel of patterned paper.
- Tie Ribbon around the panel and then adhere to the card.
- Stamp image on a white panel with black ink and color with pencils.
- Back panel with a die cut panel of Goldenrod cardstock and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut circle.
- Back with a panel of goldenrod cardstock and then a larger die cut panel of mandarin cardstock.
- Adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Mandarin, Goldenrod)
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Green Canvas
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- 1/4" Pumpkin with Olive Single Stich Ribbon
- Classic Rectangle, Classic Scallop Rectangle, Classic Circle, & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project