House-Mouse® Tag Along Trio by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of teal cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4" square card.
- Adhere a 5" square panel of white cardstock to the card.
- Stencil the lace stencil onto a yellow strip of cardstock with regular embossing paste and allow to dry.
- When dry, return stencil over the image and brush yellow ink onto the lace image.
- Adhere to card.
- Stamp image on white cardstock with black ink and color.
- Back image with teal cardstock and adher eto card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel.
- Back panel with a larger yellow die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- 1/8 inch Brush #3 Blue Handle 2.79
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Tag Along Trio Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Teal & Yellow Cardstock
- Splendor™ Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives