Laurel Burch™ Rainbow Safari Join Hands by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of black cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 5-1/4" X 4" panel of white cardstock to card front
- Stamp Rainbow Safari in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on white Mixed Media Paper.
- Trim sides of image to create a panel 3-1/2" wide.
- Tear above and below image and adhere to a 5" X 3-3/4" panel of black cardstock.
- Spoon Chunky Gold Embossing Enamel across torn area of panel. use a dry paintbrush to move powder to showcase tearing.
- Sprinkle some gold Mica Fragments into the gold powder and heat from beneath to melt.
- Adhere black panel to card front.
- Emboss greeting in Detail White Embossing Powder on black cardstock and trim out.
- Stamp second greeting in black on white Mixed Media paper and trim out
- Adhere both greetings to card front.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Geo Flora Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Laurel Burch Rainbow Safari Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project