Lilac Blue by Fran Seiford
- Stamp three-leaves and butterfly stamp from Lilac Cling set with black ink onto light blue cardstock as shown in photo.
- Place a small piece of rolled removable tape underneath the leaves mask and butterfly mask from the free template to cover the stamped images.
- Stamp the lilac bunch onto the cardstock as shown.
- Tape the Lilac mask down over the stamped image and stamp the different leaves around the bottom of the lilac bunch.
- While the masks are in place, use the Picasso Tool with a stencil brush and Splendor Ink Pad to add clouds around the top of the card.
- Remove masks and color with colored pencils.
- Stamp sentiment from Life Words with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and cut out with scallop circle from Build A Wreath Die Cut Set. Adhere sentiment to the colored image.
- Adhere colored image to color cardstock mat and then to a card base.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
- Splendor™ Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - Circus
- Colored Pencils
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives