Mermaid by Jennifer Dove
- Stamp mermaid on white card stock.
- Color with Copic Markers.
- Apply small amount of adhesive to Mermaid's tail, starting at the top, and carefully place Mica Flakes alternating between dark and light. Make sure and overlap the flakes to give the appearance of scales.
- Sponge edges, and color interior of space, then mount on blue card stock.
- Color white card stock to give sprayed watery effect.
- Scrunch ribbon at the bottom, adhering as you go, full width of card.
- Add Glitter around card as desired.
- Insert Mermaid panel under ribbon and secure.
- Mermaid Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Glass Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Mica Fragments Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
Also uses these supplies:
- FRM03 Tarnished Mica Fragments
- FRM01 Pearlized Mica Fragments
- FRG01 Silver Glass Glitter
- Bermuda Blue Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
- Copic® Markers
- Blue Silk Ribbon
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project