Mushroom Home by Jamie Martin
- Using the Mushroom Home stamp and die set, die cut the mushroom top from pink paper and the stem from light brown paper.
- Sponge the pink mushroom top with pink ink and the stem with brown ink.
- Stamp Circles with VersaMark ink, emboss with black embossing powder and cut out.
- Sponge all of the lilac circles with lilac ink, glue to the top of the mushroom and cut off any part of the circle that is hanging over the edge.
- Stamp door on pink paper with VersaMark ink, emboss with black powder and color the frame and door knob with a white pen.
- Stamp windows on white paper with VersaMark ink, emboss with black powder and color with Spectrum Noir pens.
- Cut out all of the pieces and glue to the mushroom.
- Stamp flowers on the mushroom with VersaMark ink, emboss with black powder and color with Spectrum Noir pens.
- Stamp background with stamp from the Toxic set with green ink.
- Stamp grass at the bottom of the panel with green ink.
- Glue mushroom to the panel and three punched squares from pink paper. Apply Dot Sparklers to the enters.
- Stamp sentiment on a white Fitted Frame with black ink, layer onto a larger brown Fitted Frame and pop up on the card. Outline words with pink and purple pencils.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- AS Cling Toxic Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Mushroom Home Perfectly Clear Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Tim Holtz® Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, & Tea Dye Distress Inks by Ranger®
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (IG1, IG3, IG4)
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project