Nested Ornaments Happy Holidays by Dreamweaver
1. Fold panel of metallic, silver cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Create panel of Faux Cloissonné as follows -
5. Cut additional ornament pieces from silver cardstock and layer behind to create shadows.
6. Loop silver cord through ornament tops and use a mini-glue dot to position cord bow on each ornament.
7. Adhere ornaments to card front and adhere length of cord on back side of panel.
8. Attach panel to card front with dimensional foam adhesive.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Silver Embossing Paste 10.49
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Seasons Greetings Stencil 9.99
- Small Damask Metal Stencil 10.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Happy Holidays Metal Stencil 2.99
Also uses these supplies:
Dark Blue and Silver Metallic Cardstock
Dark Blue Ink or Paint
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project