Ornament Mix with Twinkle Glitter by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6 3/4" x 10" piece of Olive cardstock in half to form a card.
- Cut a 4 5/8" x 5 7/8" piece of cream cardstock and adhere to the card front.
- Tape the Ornament Mix stencil to a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Cream cardstock with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Gold Embossing Paste over the design, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning later, immediately sprinkle the wet paste with the Twinkle Glitter, tap off extra, let paste dry.
- When the paste is dry, use the stylus to clean out extra glitter in the openings or where you dont want glitter.
- Mat the Ornaments on a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of Olive cardstock, adhere to the card front.
- Stamp the "Merry Christmas" on a small piece of Cream cardstock with VersaMark™ Ink, sprinkle with the Silver Tinsel Embossing Powder, tap off extra powder, heat set, trim to 5/8" x 2 3/8".
- Mat the saying on a 3/4" x 2 1/2" piece of Olive, use foam tape to add it to the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Gold Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Snowman Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Twinkle Glitter 4.99
- Ornament Mix Metal Stencil 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
- TP101 Silver Tinsel Embossing Powder
- Olive Cardstock
- Cream Cardstock
- Small Stylus or Die Cut Tool
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project