Ornate Heart Metal Stencil by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10-1/2" x 5-1/4" piece of plum cardstock in half to create a 5-1/4" square card.
- Stencil heart on white cardstock with black embossing paste and set aside to dry.
- Layer a square panel of patterned paper on to a slightly larger green panel.
- Punch the bottom of a plum strip of cardstock and adhere.
- Adhere a strip of green cardstock and then tie ribbon around the panels.
- Adhere the panels to the card.
- Return stencil to the heart and sponge the stamp & stick across the image.
- Use stencil brush to pounce Metalic F/X Plum Royale on to the heart.
- Cut out heart and adhere to card with 3D foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger plum die cut panel.
- Adhere to card with 3D foam square.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Graphic45 Spring Cardstock
White Crinkle Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Purple Ink Pad
Glue Pad and Sponge Dauber
Die Cutting Machine like Big Shot by Sizzix
ZipDry Scrapbooking Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbooking Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project