Paisley Patterns Pop Up Card by Fran Seiford
- Create background paper with Creative Palette and Acrylic Paint. Allow to dry.
- Fold a 4-1/4" X 11" panel of teal cardstock in half to form card base/outside layer.
- Trim Creative Palette paper to 4" X 10-3/4" for inside layer.
- Find center of inside layer by pinching outer edges.
- Choose desired dies from the Pop Up Stages dies. Place on inside panel aligning centers.
- Die cut Pop Up Stages and carefully train the folds until you can easily open and close the card.
- Adhere inside panel to card base taking care not to glue stages down.
- Stamp Paisley on the remaining Creative Palette pieces in black. Die cut designs.
- Attach Paisley patterns as desired to pop up columns.
- Use Edgers included with Pop Up Die Set to cut panels for top and bottom edges of inside panel.
- Stamp greeting on bottom edge area.
Also uses these supplies:
- SSC1141 Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear Stamps™ (Retired)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Acrylic Paint
- Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project